Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic (ATAP) courses (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at ATAPOLY? ‘
The following is the list of available National Diploma & Higher National Diploma courses/programmes offered in Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic, Bauchi that gained National Universities Commission (NUC)
About Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic:
The Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic Bauchi is a state owned tertiary institution established by Edict No.1 of 1988. The Polytechnic has seven(7) Unit Schools in two campuses;
– Bauchi Campus located at Wuntin Dada, Jos Road
– Azare Campus located at Azare
Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic is a polytechnic located in Bauchi state northern Nigeria. The polytechnic is funded and managed by the state Government of Bauchi.
Since its establishment in 1988 The polytechnic has produced graduates with excellence in Technology and Commerce, her students are equipped with theoretical and practical knowledge in their respective fields.
This is possible because of the conducive environment for learning provided by Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic.
The polytechnic has a large student body that is relatively diverse. Admission into this polytechnic is very competitive.
Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic school fees is very affordable as it is funded by the state government so tuition [Below Hundred thousand Naira] is definitely affordable to the Common man;
the polytechnic provides her student with awesome facilities some of which include hostel accommodation, amongst others.
The polytechnic offers full time and part time ND/HND programs Agricultural Sciences, Medicine, Science & Technology, Arts, Management & Social Sciences.
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in ATAPOLY
List of Accredited Courses Offered in ATA POLY
Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must meet ATA POLY cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic department and faculty requirements before being admitted.
Other Polytechnics’ Courses: