Suitably qualified and interested applicants are welcome to Mar and Mor Integrated Services Limited for the available position of AC Supervisor. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: AC Supervisor
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Network Engineer at Beacongate Limited
- Senior DevOp Engineer at Zojatech Limited
- Graduate Medical House Officer at Military Hospital Lagos (MHL)
About Mar and Mor Integrated Services Limited
Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical engineering services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We provide semi-last mile services to improve nearly every aspect of your mechanical and electrical installations. We Design, Procure, install and maintain Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems, water treatment, Firefighting and water supply systems as well as power supply, electrical network and communication systems to meet industrial, commercial or residential requirements. We also provide quality general plumbing services.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinates work priority and scheduling of duties.
- Suggests specific work methods and procedures for employees.
- Provides follow up supervision on assignments for employees.
- Initiates requisitions for supplies and equipment.
- Maintains records for hourly employees.
- Devises schedules and supervise inspections of the air conditioning equipment.
- Maintains complete machinery histories on equipment.
- Performs related duties as required.
- SSCE or National Diploma (ND) or relevant certificate.
- VRV/VRF HVAC systems
- Ability to supervise.
- Aptitude for work with technicians
- Knowledge of equipment, assemble, installation, repair, etc.
- Technical practices.
- Ability to interpret instructions, specifications, drawings etc.
- Ability to use and maintain tools and equipment.
- Knowledge of materials.
- 3 years’ experience including one year of experience with refrigeration and in operation, maintenance, and repair of centrifugal and reciprocating refrigeration equipment, including one year in a supervisory experience.
- Universal Refrigerant Certification or ability to obtain certification within 6 months of hire.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date: 4th August, 2022.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained.