The way forward of the workplace is digital, and the Access Bank & Udacity Advance Africa Scholarship Program 2023 Africa Scholarship Program 2023 is right here to help you prepare for it. This system goals aims to equip learners with in-demand tech expertise in fields such as Business Analytics, Programming, Data Science, Product Management, and Digital Marketing.
About the Program
Access Bank and Udacity have come together to offer 1,000 Nanodegree program scholarships in 2023. This program provides learners with hands-on experience in the tech industry’s most sought-after skills. Scholarship recipients will complete a portfolio of real-world projects, demonstrating their mastery of these skills and setting them up for a prosperous career in the ever-evolving tech landscape.
The objective is to find young people who are interested in taking advantage of this opportunity in order hone their skills in digital paths and achieve mastery and at the same time have the opportunity to learn and earn for free. Participants will be part of a tech-focused community and will build their network with other young inspiring youths across Africa with the same goal.
The entire program is designed for youths to learn and carry out innovative projects that brings solution to real-world problems that will enable them to level up their skills, earn badges/nanodegrees and be ready for the future of work!
Setting standards for sustainable business practices that; unleash the talents of our employees, deliver superior value to our customers and provide innovative solutions for the markets and communities we serve.
The program comprises two phases:
- Challenge Course: 20,000 applicants will be selected for a Challenge Course, which includes course text, content, and quizzes over five weeks. The upcoming third cohort, starting in May 2023, will consist of 10,000 participants. Students should expect to invest about 3–5 hours per week.
- Nanodegree program: 2,000 students will be awarded a scholarship to a Nanodegree program, including expert project reviews by human reviewers. The upcoming third cohort will consist of 1,000 full scholarships. Applicants should be prepared to invest about 5–10 hours per week for 2 months.
To be eligible for this program, applicants should:
- Be a STEM graduate or have demonstrated a strong interest in IT and Digital career
- Have consistent access to a laptop, strong data network, and power supply
- Be committed to the time required for the program
- Give pre-consent during application for Udacity to share data with the bank
- Be aged between 20-30 years and hold a bachelor’s degree or higher (preferred)
- Be based in Africa, with preference given to applicants from Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, Gambia, Sierra Leone, Zambia, South Africa, Botswana, Guinea, Mozambique, and Cameroon.
How to Apply
Interested individuals can apply through the link provided on the website. This program is an excellent opportunity for those looking to enhance their skills and stand out in today’s tech-driven world. Apply now to make the most of this opportunity.
Remember, the deadline for applications is 13th June 2023. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to advance your career with in-demand tech skills.