Hello Energy – We are Designing the Future with new gas solutions to cater to the specific, unmet market need for industrial, power generation, medical and residential gas sectors of the Nigerian economy.
With our production and storage facilities, we have the capacity to supply a wide variety of gases and our innovative delivery solution are designed to help you get the gas you need.
Job Title: Account & Finance Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
Account & Finance Lead Job Brief
- We are seeking an experienced Account & Finance Lead to manage our account department.
The Ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing daily bookkeeping, accounts payable and receivables, payroll, prepare monthly report & carry out financial audit and analysis.
Account & Finance Lead Responsibilities
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for senior company leadership
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
- Ability to work and communicate effectively
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of financial reporting
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Preferred candidate must resides within the Island.