Do you want to work as an Account Officer? This position could be for you.
Artee Group – The story of SPAR can’t be told without mentioning Artee Group.
Over the past 30 years, Artee Industries Limited has grown from very humble beginnings to become one of the fastest growing business conglomerates in Nigeria.
The story started in 1988, with the opening of a small supermarket store measuring 120 m2 in Lagos under the Park ’n’ Shop banner.
Today, its business spreads from retail to real estate, shopping malls and manufacturing, rightly gaining popularity as Artee Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Town Planning Way, Ilupeju – Lagos
Roles of an Account Officer
- Downloading and analysis of bank statements for all Banks
- Bank Reconciliation
- Preparation of daily fund inflow and outflow statement
- Preparation of monthly turnover for all banks for review
- Bank correspondence documentation, board resolution, fund transfer letters and cheque book request letters preparation
- Analysing payment of staff salaries in the bank statement
- Compiling of unutilised funds in current accounts and transferring same to overdraft accounts
- Updating of records in the tracker and safe keeping/ tracking of all cheque book usage
Requirement for an Account Officer
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
N50,000 – N90,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.