Accountant at Beta Cargo Logistics Worldwide Limited
Beta Cargo Logistics Worldwide Limited is a Nigeria-based International Courier, Freight & Logistics Company.
BCL (for short) provides services to various organizations ranging from International Courier, Air & Ocean as well as Freight and haulage (of both small and large consignments).
These solutions are provided in a swift, efficient, reliable, and affordable manner to guarantee clients’ satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Read also: Finance Business Partner at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Prepare and review revenue, expense, invoice and other accounting documents.
- Processing tax payment and returns
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels and ensure expenditure control
- Supervise the input and handling of financial data for the company
- Prepare profit and loss statements
- Maintain and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures
- Carryout monthly VAT filings before deadline
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the company
- OND or HND in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Experience with general ledger function
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- 2 – 3 years of work experience.
Computer Teacher at Ferscoat Comprehensive Academy
Experienced Laundry Personnel at Hotel Capitol
Female Accountant at Fadac Resources and Services Limited
Instrumentation Technician at Michael Stevens Consulting
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.