Accountant at HTS Farms Limited
HTS Farms Limited is currently seeking applications from qualified applicants for the vacant position of a contracts and procurement officer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Accountant
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Kado, Abuja
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Principal Programmer at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Laboratory Assistant / Technician at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Engineer I at the Enugu State University Of Medical And Applied Sciences (SUMAS)
- Teacher at Wells International School
About HTS Farms Ltd
At HTS Farms Limited, the purpose of our existence is to utilize technology to successfully connect agricultural businesses with one another, their customers, and relevant information. We work in partnership with several farms to provide the highest quality products at affordable rates to our customers both for local consumption and the global market.
- Candidates will review and audit the companyâ€™s transactional activity and provide communication and general support.
- Processing data through the sales and purchase ledgers from the point of receipt of the invoice to completion of the transaction.
- Reconciliation of Bank Statement with Payment Voucher, purchase and sales ledgers.
- Monthly stock Valuation, Stock taking, Stock reconciliation, Budget monitoring.
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Statement and Inter-bank Accounts Reconciliation.
- Maintain F&B cash balance records, reconciles cash receipts and disbursements to the general ledger
- Maintain the security of the information held by the department.
- Monitoring and ensuring tax compliance (VAT and others)
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Have the wherewithal to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment.
- Must be computer literate with commendable use of Standard Office Applications, Microsoft Operating System especially excel, and Accounting Applications such as NAV, SAGE:-Peachtree, Quick book, Daceasy etc.)
- Must be a Female
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.