Accountant at Metro and Castle Limited
This is a great opportunity to get a job at Metro and Castle in Lagos. Qualified and interested individuals are expected to send applications for the available position of an accountant.
This job is best suited for people that are trained in the field of finance, and accounting of course. Please look through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Work experience: 2 to 5 year.
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Finance/Accounting
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Content Marketing Officer at Credpal (Available at Lagos)
- Entry-Level Telesales Executive at Credpal (1 spot available)
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
About Metro and Castle
Metro and Castle Ltd is a premier real estate company based in Lagos. We offer a full range of real estate services, including construction, leasing, brokerage, and facility management. We have been in business since 2014, with plan to deliver 200 units of affordable housing within 5 years. We believe everyone deserves a roof over their head, so our goal is to deliver distinctive properties in a seamless manner
Our brand is an eloquent evolution of white glove service when it comes to the delivery of real estate projects in Nigeria and indeed sub-Saharan Africa. It is a bold and tenacious story about seeking the best quality materials, adopting the best processes and wrapping these up in an experience that exceeds the expectations of clients in an attempt to never be described as mediocre.
- We are looking for an Accountant to administer accounting operations, to meet legal requirements.
- Candidate should be familiar with accounting, invoices and budget preparations.
- Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- B.Sc / HND in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration
- 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Candidate must reside on Ajah-Epe Axis of Lagos state
- Proven work experience as an accountant or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software
- Advanced MS Excel skills, SAGE
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV or Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 7th July, 2022.
You may visit the Official Website below for more information about Metro and Castle: