Accounting Manager At Dogan’s Sugar Limited (1 Position)
Do you have the qualities of been an accounting manager looking for a way to show case your skills as well as make money? This is an opportunity for you to do so as Dogan’s Sugar Limited.
Job Title: Accounting Manager
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes.
- Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit.
- Overseeing the daily activities of the accounting department and ensuring that all major projects, month-end, and year-end reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Ensuring that all accounting processes align with GAAP and current financial legislation.
- Analyzing financial data and creating reports for management, stakeholders, and external parties, such as vendors or lenders.
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial records and participating in audits or reconciliations, as needed.
- Assisting other departments as they develop strategies, establish objectives, and make decisions that could have a financial impact on the business.
- Keeping informed about the latest developments in the finance industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- Experience in Management, Accounting, or a related field may be preferred.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of accounting, finance, and management principles.
- Exceptional math skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping software and MS Office.
- High level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Willingness to comply with all local, state, federal, and company regulations.
- Attention to detail and the ability to analyze large amounts of data
- ICAN Certified
- SAGE Knowledege (Imperative)
- Must have worked in a production company.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng