Accounting Officer At Lekki Freeport Terminal-1 Opening
Are you an accounting personnel, looking for a way to showcase your skills a well as earn money? Well, here’s an opportunity for you to do so as Lekki Freeport Terminal is currently looking for an Accounting Officer in their organization.
Interested applicants are free to go through this post as there are important details as regards to this job vacancy.
Lekki Freeport Terminal, part of the CMA-CGM Group, is the only Container Terminal Operator in Nigeria’s only deep seaport, namely Lekki Port.
Job Title: Accounting Officer (Local – within Nigeria)
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an organized accounting officer to manage the financial bookkeeping of our business.
- The responsibilities of an accounting officer include analyzing all financial activities, ensuring compliance with accounting and legal requirements, and preparing budgets.
- To be successful as an accounting officer, you should have knowledge of accounting competencies, and administration skills.
- A high-quality Accounting Officer who will be able to successfully contribute to the organization’s financial efficiency, while maintaining records of expenditure and profits accurately.
- Maintaining and reviewing financial records.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting and tax laws.
- Posting accounting records.
- Monitoring expenditure and profits and providing reports.
- Evaluating internal systems, procedures, and risks to provide recommendations.
- Managing business accounts and preparing financial statements.
Cashier at Frosays Foods Limited
Production supervisor sat Frosays Foods Limited
Merchant Acquisition Agent at Proten International
Local Government Facilitator at Palladium Group
Supermarket Supervisor at Sigma Consulting Group
State HRH Consultant at Palladium Group
Fund Mobilization Lead at Proten International
Senior Software Engineer at United Bank For Africa (UBA)
Ophthalmic Registered Nurse at Sigma Consulting Group
- HND / B.Sc Degree in Accounting or Finance or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 Years of working experience in the related field.
- A degree in accounting or similar.
- Previous working experience as an Accounting Officer.
- Knowledge and competency in accounting principles.
- Proficiency in management systems.
- Administration skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other accounting software.
Application Closing Date
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng