ACEONDO NCE Admission List 2022/2023
Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) NCE admission list for the successful candidates has been released for the 2022/2023 academic session.
On this note, all candidates that applied for the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) NCE programmes can now go ahead to check their admission status. The admission status carries the list of candidates given provisional admission into the college of Education for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Also, below this post you will find everything you need to know about this post as well the guide on how to check the admission list.
UDUSOK Postgraduate School Fees 2022/2023
Umar Alli Shinkafi clarifies news on alleged students protest and shutting down of the school
Post UTME 2022/2023: List of Schools Whose Forms Are Out
List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out 2022/2023
Federal School Of Statistics (FSS), Ibadan Admission List For 2022/2023 Academic Session
How to Check Adeyemi College of Education NCE (ACEONDO) Admission List
To check if you have been admitted into the NCE programme, go to the admission portal of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) at https://portal.aceondo.edu.ng/ and log in with your user ID and password.
Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) prospective students have an alternative option to check their admission status by accessing the JAMB admission status checking portal using the following procedure:
- To check your admission status at ACEONDO, visit the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Sign in to your JAMB profile using your username and password.
- Scroll down to find and select the Check Admission Status tab.
- Provide your exam year and registration number in the respective columns.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to view your NCE admission status at ACEONDO, or select ‘Access my CAPS’ to view CAPS for admission status and other related services.
Candidates successfully admitted into the ACEONDO NCE programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.