Achievers University: Reader – Associate Professor (Natural And Applied Sciences) – 6 slots available
Suitably qualified and interested applicants are welcome to Achievers University, Owo for the vacant position of a Reader – Associate Professors for Natural and Applied Sciences. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Reader – Associate Professors
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Owo, Ondo
- College: Natural and Applied Sciences (CONAS)
Other jobs like this you might like:
About Achievers University, Owo
Achievers University, Owo was approved and licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2007. It commenced academic activities on 2nd April, 2008. The University, which is situated in a serene and conducive environment, has matriculated 15 sets of students and graduated 11 sets of Achievers’ who are making their marks in all spheres of human endeavors. The University now fully operates at its permanent site at Km 1, Idasen-Ute Road, Owo, Ondo State.
We are recruiting lecturers to lecture in the following departments below:
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Plant Science & Biotechnology
- Candidate must possess a Ph.D. in the relevant subject areas with at least ten (10) years post-qualification experience in teaching, research and postgraduate supervision.
- Candidate must have a record of substantial publications, evidence of postgraduate supervision, and ability to initiate and develop research.
- In addition, candidate must possess a good measure of academic leadership, teamwork as well as administrative experience in working with interdisciplinary groups.
Salary and Conditions of Service
- Salary and allowance and other benefits are as approved by Governing Council of Achievers University and compare favorably with what obtains in Federal Universities.
Jobs with no deadline specified:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 10 hard copies of their Applications along with Curriculum Vitae (CV), names and addressed of three (3) referees, including copies of their Credentials to:
P.M.B. 1030, Owo,
- Applicants should also request their referees to forward their references directly to the address above.
- For further information: Please contact: Oluwole via: email@example.com – 08038544613 / Adebayo via: firstname.lastname@example.org – 0803 343 2195.