This is to inform all the UTME and Direct Entry candidates that participated in the Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi 2022/2023 academic session admission screening exercise that they can now check their admission status. ADSU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Other posts like this:
- FG BEA Scholarship 2023/2024 for Nigerians to Study Abroad
- Zamfara State University Admission List 2022/2023
- TASU Admission List for 2022/2023 Session
How to Check ADSU Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Adamawa State University (ADSU) Programmes of first degree programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Candidates are to report for clearance from 5th to 12th January 2023 (ONE WEEK ONLY) at the Academic Office for clearance and appropriate placement. Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue.
Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue:
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
- Original ‘O’ level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc.)
- Diploma/NCE/IJMB results.
- Original copy of online screening form.
- Original JAMB admission letter.
Candidates successfully admitted into Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi, first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, ADSU prospective students can also check their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ADSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the ADSU admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.