About Air Force Institute Of Technology (AFIT)
Currently, Air Force Institute Of Technology (AFIT) is one of the best and top-ranking universities in Nigeria and it’s internationally recognised with over 110 Degree courses and programmes.
The National Universities Commission (NUC) has approved and accredited all AFIT new and old courses listed in this article.
Below, we have also provided you with a student’s guide to AFIT courses, and the ultimate guide to getting into your dream course at Air Force Institute Of Technology.
- To view the courses offered in AFIT and their requirements, subject combination and cut-off mark, click on any of the below-listed courses.
AFIT Courses And Requirements 2022/2023
List Of Air Force Institute Of Technology Courses And Programmes include:
|2.||Information And Communication Technology|
|6.||Electrical / Electronic Engineering|
|8.||Civil Engineering Technology|
|10.||Mechanical Engineering Technology|
|13.||Electrical / Electronic Engineering Technology|
|14.||Physics With Electronics|
|19.||Business Administration And Management|
|23.||Aircraft Engineering Technology|
|24.||Metallurgical And Material Engineering|
|26.||Explosive Ordinance Technology|
|27.||Banking And Finance|
Now that you know AFIT courses and requirements for 2022/2023, let’s take a look at AFIT’s competitive and less competitive.
AFIT Competitive Courses
Competitive Courses offered in AFIT Are:
|10.||Banking And Finance|
Top 10 Best Courses To Study in Air Force Institute Of Technology
Profitable And Best courses to Study in Air Force Institute Of Technology:
|3.||Banking And Finance|
However, if your JAMB score or aggregate is not good for these courses please consider another course.
The reason is simple; No Air Force Institute Of Technology course is useless.
Ultimate Guide To Getting Into Your Dream Course At AFIT
- For a start, have at least 5 Credits in either WAEC Or NECO at First Sitting, not more than Two Sittings.
- Target a High JAMB score.
- Target a high Post UTME score if adopted for the admission year.
- Apply for Courses that are less competitive if your aggregate score is below average.
- Have two courses in mind such as Professional Courses or Career Courses for supplementary purposes.
- Know how to calculate AFIT Admission aggregate Points.
- Understand AFIT Admission Catchment areas and ELDS. This will help you to determine or know your chances of gaining admission.
- As a Direct entry candidate, If you don’t have Upper credits in your A’level result don’t apply for competitive courses because you may likely not get it.
NB: Before choosing to study any course in AFIT please consider Important factors such as your passions and interests, your desired salary, Job market outlook, Work/life balance, and Opportunities for growth and development.