All candidates that had participated in the AFIT admission screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session can now check their admission status online.
The authorities of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna, have published the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various first-degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Check AFIT Admission List
- Go to AFIT admission portal at https://portal.afit.edu.ng/putme_result/index.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number in the required column
- Select Degree as program
- Click on submit
- Your Admission status will show on your dashboard.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, AFIT prospective undergraduate students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AFIT Degree admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to AFIT Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session.