Fully Funded ANSO Scholarship at UCAS University in China 2023
ANSO Scholarship Overview
Applications for the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents in China 2023 are now being accepted.
This fully funded scholarship includes various benefits such as monthly stipends, travel allowances, health insurance, tuition fee waiver, and an airline ticket.
This ANSO program has 500 scholarships available for Masters and Doctoral students. The Master’s scholarship lasts 36 months, while the Doctoral scholarship lasts 48 months.
Fully Funded UPG Sustainability Leadership Program in USA 2023
Fully Funded Aspire Leadership Development Program 2023
Fully Funded Yale Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program 2023
Funded Scholarships at University of Glasgow in UK 2023
Fully Funded Alberta University Scholarships without IELTS in Canada
ANSO Scholarship Benefits
Fully Funded After selection in this program from China, you can avail following benefits:
(1) A full Tuition fee waiver for selected candidates.
(2) 3000 RMB monthly stipend for students enrolled in Master’s Programs.
(3) 6000 or 7000 RMB Monthly stipend for students enrolled in Doctoral programs.
(4) Health insurance.
(5) Application fee waiver.
(6) Air travel tickets for candidates.
ANSO Scholarship Eligibility
(1)International students can apply, while domestic Chinese students are not eligible.
(2) You should have English Or Chinese language skills.
(3) You are not allowed to take any other assignments during the scholarship period.
(4) If you plan to apply for a Master’s program, your date of birth should be no less than 1st January 1991.
(5) If you plan to apply for a Doctoral Program, your date of birth should be no less than 1st January 1986.
(6) Meet the criteria for eligibility for admission as an international applicant of USTC/UCAS.
If you are a Master’s or Doctoral student and failed the final assessments, you have to face the following issues :
(1) Termination of their scholarship.
(2) Discontinuity of their master’s study.
(3) Being provided with a certificate of attendance for the study undertaken in China but not a formal master’s degree.
Fully Funded Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship in Germany
Fully Funded KTH Scholarship in Sweden 2023
Fully Funded KAUST Global Fellowship in Saudi Arabia 2023
Baer Reintegration Scholarship 2023
John Lepping Memorial Scholarship 2023
University of York International Scholarship in UK 2023