Architect at BP Business Solutions Africa
Are you an architect looking for a job? This post could be for you so be sure to stick to the end.
BP Business Solutions Africa – We are HR Business Partners providing Best Practice business solutions to our clients through Brilliant Performance and Burning Passion for what we do.
We are NOT HR consultants. We do not see ourselves as consultants. We prefer to see ourselves as your HR Business Partners working for you from outside your organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Read also: Music Scheduler at Cool Wazobia Nigeria Info FM
Job Title: Architect
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Job holder shall be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and building designs (landscape & spaces) projects from concept development through to completion and maintenance and restructuring.
- Planning and implementation of building projects
- Controlling/managing project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- Developing and presenting project design proposals depending on clients’ needs and wants
- Provide competent design solutions to problems, promoting and maintaining the highest level of architectural design quality and innovation, and ensure all designs are subject to design review.
- Serve as an architectural advisor and give ideas to clients
- Preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications, and construction documents when required
- Conducting research and compiling reports on feasibility and environmental impact.
- Arrange project specifications
- Determining and adhering to approved project budgets and controls.
- Ensure that all the work is carried in accordance with specific safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Provide appropriate, required and decisive project leadership.
Read also: Facilitator at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited
Qualification & Skills
- First Degree in Architecture (Other educational/professional qualifications would be an added advantage)
- A minimum of three (3) years of proven working experience as an Architect.
- Excellent technical drawing skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and software programs such as AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Newforma, etc.
- Project management skills
- Experience in working to agreed targets/KRA within a commercial environment
- Experience in providing high-level consultancy advice.
Read also: Driver at Nuru Nigeria
Compensation & Benefits
Very competitive & negotiable.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.