Architect at Pearson Cooper Limited
Suitably qualified applicants are welcome to Pearson Cooper for the vacant position of an architect. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Architect
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Network Engineer at Beacongate Limited
- Logistics Tracking Officer at Rainoil Logistics Services Limited
- MEAL Manager at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Senior DevOp Engineer at Zojatech Limited
About Pearson Cooper
Pearson Cooper – We are notable for our distinctive ability to consistently apply a detailed approach to understanding the individual needs of businesses and to properly execute creative strategies to meet those needs. With operations across Africa, the United States, and the United Kingdom, we are ready to provide quality service across vertical markets while making use of our well-trusted, result-driven approach to the provision of solutions. Our objectives are simple. To deliver unique value to our various clients while continuously redefining the market space for consulting. Our services have been proven to help several businesses to attract, develop and sustain first-rate human capital.
- Review and design architectural and engineering plans.
- Ensure all plans are compliant with governmental health and safety regulations.
- Visit worksites to ensure that construction adheres to architectural plans, check on project status and report on the project.
- liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects.
- Oversee the development and implementation of architectural designs of projects
- Coordinate the activities of a project design team to ensure timely and cost-effective completion of construction projects.
- Provide recommendations on building code requirements, zoning, and material specification.
- Draft building plans for commercial and residential construction projects.
- Produce detailed blueprints and maintain project quality control by reviewing and making necessary adjustments to design drawings.
- Develop and implement policies for the production of construction documents, architectural designs, and procedures for construction.
- Carry out cost estimates to determine the budget required for project materials, equipment, and labor
- Control projects from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design.
- Carry out other duties assigned by your supervisor.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 10 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.