Area Sales Manager at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Area Sales Manager. This job opportunity is located in Nigeria. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Work experience: 3 years
- Location: Edo state
- Job Field: Sales and Marketing
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Finance Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative (CBI)
- Protection Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative – 2 slots available
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
About Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Ltd is the most sought-after Human Resource Solution Provider with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We have a reputation for satisfying and surpassing clients expectations through our three core offerings: Recruitment and Selection, Outsourcing, and Training and Development.
We offer a wide range of recruitment services through strategic talent acquisition & management procedures. Our aim is to attract, develop and deploy the best hands for various positions on behalf of our clients.
- Develop a new customer base and generate strategies that grow market shares, improve customer experience and drive the growth of all product lines.
- Ability to handle implementation of sales programs, policies, communicate, to assure sales goals and company objectives are achieved.
- Maintaining relationships with existing and new customers in the business
- Ensuring that customers are fully educated and become fully conversant with the company’s PDR model, also ensuring that set prices for each category is effective and complied with.
- Traveling to establish new dealership, promoting the brand, also visiting partners and dealers on such trips.
- Training and educating sales teams, dealers on various products especially in the area of technical descriptions of products and load analysis.
- Coordinating and ensuring that warranty returns are properly checked and tested to confirm faults before acceptance, also ensuring timely repairs and delivery of all warranty.
- Resolving customer’s complaints regarding sales and services.
- Controlling pricing and ensuring that Partners, dealers and retailers buy at the stipulated prices.
- Regular updating of customers information on the company’s data base.
- Managing billings and delivery of purchased items and ensuring it is done timely and within considerable time frame.
- Possess B.Sc / HND qualification
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience selling drinking water.
- Between 30-35 years of age.
N200,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Jobs with no deadline specified: