Ashi Polytechnic Anyiin Courses for Admission into ND and HND: Below is the list of courses offered in ASHI POLY, List of Courses Offered in Ashi Polytechnic Anyiin, Benue State.
About Ashi Polytechnic Anyiin:
Ashi POLY is a private owned polytechnic in Benue state.
This polytechnic was established to breach the gap of illiteracy amongst the people of Tiv, to provide employment opportunities and to put the state on the map for recognition for quality education and resources
Anyiin, Logo Local Government P.M.B 102098 Benue State.
Ashi Polytechnic Anyiin Courses
The management of the Ashi Polytechnic Anyiin, Benue State (ASHIPOLY) has published the updated list of courses approved by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) for
admission into the Undergraduate Programme in the institution.
See Ashi Polytechnic Courses below.
List of Courses Offered in ASHI-POLY & Subject Combination.
- Art and Design
- Business Administration and Management
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical-Electronic Engineering
- Estate Management And Valuation
- Fashion Design And Clothing Technology
- Foundry Engineering Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Library and Information Science
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Office Technology And Management
- Printing Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
Ashi Polytechnic Anyiin Courses & ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Applicants with the following qualifications may be considered for admission into the National Diploma programme by direct entry:
- G.C.E. Ordinary level or its equivalent (Teachers Grade II, W.A.S.C., S.S.C.E.) with four credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and any other two subjects from the following:
Economics, Business Methods, Principles of Accounts, Literature in English, Commerce, History, Statistics, geography, Government Agric Science/Biology obtained at not more than two sittings, or www.ashipoly.ed.co.za.
- Four credit passes in relevant subjects as stated in (i) above obtained at the final examination of an NBTE recognized Preliminary ND Programme offered by the polytechnics and similar post-
secondary technical institutions.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA
To be admitted into the Higher National Diploma Programme at the institution, the Candidate must possess below-listed requirements
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified eld may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.
Other Polytechnics’ Courses: