Ashi Polytechnic Anyiin Courses and Admission requirements
Ashi Polytechnic Anyiin Courses for Admission into ND and HND: Below is the list of courses offered in ASHI POLY, List of Courses Offered in Ashi Polytechnic Anyiin, Benue State.
Ajayi Polytechnic Ikere Ekiti Courses and Admission Requirements
Al-Hikma Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements
Zamfara State College of Arts and Science Courses and Admission Requirements
About Ashi Polytechnic Anyiin:
Ashi POLY is a private owned polytechnic in Benue state.
This polytechnic was established to breach the gap of illiteracy amongst the people of Tiv, to provide employment opportunities and to put the state on the map for recognition for quality education and resources
Anyiin, Logo Local Government P.M.B 102098 Benue State.
Ashi Polytechnic Anyiin Courses
The management of the Ashi Polytechnic Anyiin, Benue State (ASHIPOLY) has published the updated list of courses approved by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) for
admission into the Undergraduate Programme in the institution.
Umaru Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements
Taraba State Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements
Port-Harcourt Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements
See Ashi Polytechnic Courses below.
List of Courses Offered in ASHI-POLY & Subject Combination.
- Art and Design
- Business Administration and Management
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical-Electronic Engineering
- Estate Management And Valuation
- Fashion Design And Clothing Technology
- Foundry Engineering Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Library and Information Science
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Office Technology And Management
- Printing Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
Ashi Polytechnic Anyiin Courses & ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Applicants with the following qualifications may be considered for admission into the National Diploma programme by direct entry:
- G.C.E. Ordinary level or its equivalent (Teachers Grade II, W.A.S.C., S.S.C.E.) with four credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and any other two subjects from the following:
Economics, Business Methods, Principles of Accounts, Literature in English, Commerce, History, Statistics, geography, Government Agric Science/Biology obtained at not more than two sittings, or www.ashipoly.ed.co.za.
- Four credit passes in relevant subjects as stated in (i) above obtained at the final examination of an NBTE recognized Preliminary ND Programme offered by the polytechnics and similar post-
secondary technical institutions.
Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology Courses and Admission Requirements
Osun State Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements
Osun State College of Technology Courses and Admission Requirements
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA
To be admitted into the Higher National Diploma Programme at the institution, the Candidate must possess below-listed requirements
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified eld may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.
Other Polytechnics’ Courses:
Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements
Ogun State Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements
Ogun State Institute of Technology Courses and Admission Requirements
Niger State Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements
Nasarawa State Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements
Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements
Kano State Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements