Lorache Consulting Limited is currently seeking for qualified applicants who can take the vacant position of an assistant branch manager. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Assistant Branch Manager
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Rivers (Port Harcourt), Anambra (Awka), Delta (Asaba) and Imo (Owerri)
About Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Consulting Limited operates as a Business Process and Strategy, Human capital Development and Marketing Management Consultancy firm. The firm is piloted by a team of experienced professionals and exceptional management strategist who are distinguished and seasoned in their various fields of specialization
- Daily posting of Cashiers to tills (Updates Cashiers Daily Sitting Record for Admin & Security)
- Manage staff attendance and daily Spot Roll Call for all Staff by Department/Section (Back up for Staff Attendance Record)
- Ensure the branch is “clean” and “safe” both inside and outside – for all customers, contractors, staff and visitors
- Keeps Daily stock adjustments records, Reports Observations and problems to relevant departments such as warehouse, inventory, ICT etc., for necessary action and manage stock update: Shelf stock and System Stock Level Balance
- Ensure strict compliance with all relevant company policies and SOPs such as Pricing / price slash, dress code, reporting, Purchasing, receiving/confirming Stock, Reorder list, Shelf Tagging, Price mismatch, Shelf Sharing, Product cleaning etc.
- Ensure staff discipline or otherwise liaise with the HR department to manage indiscipline as may be appropriate
- Ensure availability of government Regulatory Certifications e.g., Health, Fumigation, Water Analysis, Food Handlers, etc.
- Review of Expiry Product Record (at least two times a week with sign off with date of his review)
- Liaise with the category managers for all product purchase, returns from locations (before it is effected) and new vendor
- Monitors Stock availability in the shop, Liaise with the WH Manager on Stock delivery schedule from central warehouse
- Identify, collate, review and report slow moving and damaged stock by departments.
- Manage price changes, Keep updated about product SKUs, packaging presentation, offers and promos
- Monitor the activities of competition close to the branch and be sensitive to changes in customer behaviour
- Manage customer feedback and complaints while driving teamwork to ensure customer satisfaction and return
- Manage the branch resources – petty cash, premises, utility (generator, etc.) as well as merchandizers and brand reps.
- Manage and supervise contractors (plumber, electrician, carpenter, etc.) to ensure safe, efficient and timely job delivery
- Act as ambassador of the company and manage information flow (non-disclosure) within and especially with visitors
- Support the delivery of the following roles when the incumbent is on weekly off or not on duty:
- Branch Stock Supervisor
- Branch Admin Supervisor
- Branch Account Supervisor
- All other duties assigned.
- B.Sc or HND in any discipline preferably in Business Administration / Membership of NIM is an added advantage.
- 5 years cognate experience from a retail business / FMCG sector, 3 of which is in the capacity of “Manager” or “Supervisor”.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.