The University of Ibadan (UI) is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of an assistant physics lecturer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Assistant Lecturer (Physics)
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Faculty: Science
- Department: Physics
- Area of Specialization: Radiation and Health Physics / Theoretical Physics
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Applicants must possess Bachelor of Science and Master of Science Degrees in Physics.
- A Ph.D. Degree candidature in Radiation and Health Physics or in Theoretical Physics will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae (20 copies) stating:
- Date of Birth (not Age)
- Marital Status
- State of Origin
- Mobile Telephone Number
- E-mail Address
- Academic Qualifications
- Previous Work Experience
- Publications (if any)
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.
Candidates should address and forward their Applications including two sets of Photostat copies of relevant credentials to:
The Deputy Registrar,
Human Resource and Development Division (Academic Staff),
University of Ibadan,
Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Applicants should request their Referees to send reports on them on letter head and under confidential cover, indicating the position and department to which they have applied, direct to the address above.
- Applicants are required to indicate the position and Department to which they applied in the application as well as on the envelope containing the application. Relevant cognate experience is required
- Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
- Shortlisted applicants would be required to make a departmental seminar presentation on a completed or on-going research work in their area of interest before they are finally shortlisted for the oral interview.