Bible Society Of Nigeria is currently awaiting applications from qualified applicants in Nigeria, those who are interested in filling the available position of an Audit Assistant. The location for this particular job is at Lagos state.
This job is best suited for an experienced auditor. Please go through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Audit Assistant
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- Job Field: Auditor
Other jobs like this you might like:
About the Bible Society of Nigeria
The Bible Society of Nigeria is a non-profit-making interdenominational Christian organization whose sole mission is to meet the scriptural needs of every Nigerian in general, Christian Churches and Confessions in particular and to help people interact with the word of God. BSN is not a Church and does not have bias for or against any particular Church denomination. We serve the Churches by providing the Bible which they need in their task of soul winning. We are partners with the Churches in fulfillment of the Great Commission.
- Auditing and reporting of the activities of assigned BSN depots, Areas offices, and the Guest House pan Nigeria
- Ensure strict compliance with BSN policies
- Monitor staff advances and recovering debts and report the true state of same to the Divisional Manager
- Ensure strict adherence to necessary controls put in place to detect and prevent errors and fraud early.
- Report every observed variance or breach of BSN operational standard promptly and effectively.
- Education: National Diploma in Accounting and/or ATS.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years cognate experience in an internal Audit or Finance function in a reputable organization.
- Good and practical knowledge of accounting software preferably Sage 50
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point, etc.
- Must be self-driven with ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a practicing and committed Christian with turning point testimonies and experiences.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
You may visit the Official Website below for more information about Bible Society of Nigeria: