Suitably qualified applicants are welcomed to ErpSOFTapp Limited for the vacant position of an Auditor. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Auditor
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Yaba, Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
About ErpSOFTapp Limited
We are a business consultancy company that believes in the disruptive power of using Odoo Enterprise Resource Planning. We are passionate about improving your business operations and your productivity. Our main focus is ensuring our clients can maximise their investment on a scalable platform like Odoo ERP.
- erpSOFTapp is looking for an Audit officer to support the organisation in delivering a high quality service to our clients erpSOFTapp services include the design, implementation, 24×7 management, and growth of highly available, scalable business systems. We’re looking for a motivated individual to be our Audit officer.
- As an Audit Officer you will have shared responsibility for developing, implementing, communicating and maintaining erpSOFTapp systems.
- The holder will support the internal and external audit function for our Management Systems Standards, providing an independent assessment of the adequacy of the internal systems and controls, evaluating risk and ensuring compliance across the organisation.
- The position will design, coordinate and provide administrative direction on all internal controls decisions alongside key business stakeholders to achieve the company objectives across operations
- You should be able to communicate on all levels in an open and effective way in each area of the business and should be able to drive people by setting the standard and promoting continual improvement.
Key Accountabilities / Duties
- Create, review and maintain documented information & records at various levels, and ensure they are held to support business, legal, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Support the client delivery team with adhering to compliance across processes
- Carry out regular checks to ensure that all departments are adhering to company policy and procedure, make recommendations for improvement and support the business to address and prevent re-occurrence of non-conformance and regulatory breaches
- Establish training needs and develop a plan to support and deliver requirements across the departmental needs
- Support, promote, manage and improve our systems, with particular focus to ISO 90001 / ISO27001 and obtain ISO certification.
- Graduate with proven track record 4 + years experience
- A Degree in a relevant discipline (Engineering, Sciences) preferably having completed an MSc or additional external professional qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar environment or role would be advantageous (ideally 3 years in an ISO Audit related role and discipline).
- Lead Auditor certified desirable. Certified ISO 90001
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- A keen interest in financial systems.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
- Ability to work on your own initiative, and as part of a team.
- Strong IT skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
Jobs with no deadline specified:
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
You may visit the official website of ErpSOFTapp Limited below for more information about the company: