Auto – Electrician Supervisor At The IITA
This is to inform the general public that International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is currently recruiting for the position of auto electrician supervisor. Interested and qualified persons should kindly go through the post below for full details:
Job Title: Auto – Electrician Supervisor
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Recruitment Type: National (3-year renewable contract)
- B.Sc / HND in Electrical Engineering or equivalent in related field with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience performing similar role in a wellstructured environment.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have ability to coordinate, prioritize and organize workload.
- Have ability to use all equipment in the workshop and be computer literate with good initiative under minimal supervision.
- Provide fail-safe circuitry that shuts down the battery to prevent likely vehicle overheating.
- Demonstrate the sequence of tasks required to safely disable the power train and its electrical system to its high-voltage components on vehicles.
- Put in place necessary electrical system including its insulation.
- Ensure required devices such as fuses, fusible links, and circuit breakers as an element of safety to prevent components breakdown.
- Perform all other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2022.
- Interested applicants should complete the online application attaching detailed cover letter and curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format
- The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor and professional colleague.
- IITA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce, particularly welcoming applications from women.
- While all applications will be acknowledged, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.