Auxiliary Nurse at Troop Pharmaceuticals Limited
This is to inform the general public of yet another limited opportunity to get a good and reliable job in Lagos. Troop Pharmaceuticals Limited is currently seeking for a qualified applicant who is interested in filling in the available position of an auxiliary nurse in the organization. As an interested individual, you are expected to send applications to be immediately employed as an auxiliary nurse.
This job is under the Health or Pharmaceutical category, so this particular job is best suited for qualified nurses who have been trained under this department. Below are the full details of the auxiliary nurse position below:
- Job Title: Auxiliary Nurse
- Location: Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
Job Schedule in Troop Pharmaceutical
- Mondays to Fridays morning shift: 7:30am to 4:30pm
- Mondays to Fridays afternoon shift: 1:00pm to 9:30pm
- Saturdays morning shift: 7:30am to 3:30pm
- Saturdays afternoon shift: 2:00pm to 9:30pm
- Sundays (alternate Sundays): 3:00pm to 8:00pm.
Other jobs at Mosgbenks Global Services Limited:
Responsibilities for the Job
- Reviewing prescriptions from doctors to ensure accuracy, to ascertain the needed ingredients, and to evaluate their suitability for the patient
- Providing information and advice about drugs, their side effects, correct dosage, and proper storage
- Keeping records such as pharmacy files, patient profiles, charge system files, inventories, and registries of poisons, narcotics or controlled drugs
- Working with other healthcare professionals to plan, monitor, review, or evaluate the quality or effectiveness of drugs
- Ordering and purchasing pharmaceutical supplies, medical supplies, or drugs
- Maintaining stock and storing and handling it properly
- Analysing prescribing trends to monitor patient compliance and to prevent excessive usage or harmful interactions
- Advising customers on the selection of medication brands, medical equipment or healthcare supplies
- Health articles write up.
Interested and qualified candidates are expected to apply for the job at Troop Pharmaceuticals Ltd. This can be done by sending their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.