Baer Reintegration Scholarship 2023
Are you looking for a really good scholarship for 2023? If yes, then this article is probably for you. Be sure to stick to the end for Baer Reintegration Scholarship.
The Baer Reintegration Scholarship is funded by the Sidney R. Baer, Jr. Foundation which supports the efforts of organizations working to stimulate education, research and direct care in the mental health field.
A businessman and consultant, Mr. Baer personally faced mental health challenges during his life and sought to alleviate the suffering of those living with mental illness.
John Lepping Memorial Scholarship 2023
University of York International Scholarship in UK 2023
Baer Reintegration Criteria:
- Diagnosed with bipolar disorder, schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder
- Currently receiving medical treatment for the disease, including medications and psychiatric follow-up, or have treating physician’s documentation of past history noted on recommendation form
- Actively involved in rehabilitative or reintegration efforts, such as clubhouse membership, part- or full-time employment, volunteer efforts or school enrollment
- U.S. citizen or legal resident and plan to attend a school in the United States
- Note: Must be 18 years or older by date listed on site.
Awards are determined case-by-case
Fully Funded Erasmus University Rotterdam International Scholarships in Netherlands