Aquada Development Corporation is currently seeking for a suitably qualified applicant to take the position of a baker. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Baker / Master Baker
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Umuahia, Abia
- Slot: 2 openings
Job Description (Aquada Development Corporation)
- The individual will have demonstrable experience in baking.
- This is position is not as focused on academic qualifications as it is on field experience and hands-on capability.
- The successful candidate(s) will be expected to have ALL of the following
- Willingness and ability to develop Novel recipes for breads and other baked goods using local ingredients.
- Coordinate and oversee bakery staff so as to achieve operational goals.
- Design and perform routine inspection to ensure consistent product quality.
- Lead efforts to complete new product development projects within allotted timelines and budgets.
- Develop and enforce operational policies and procedures.
- Perform day-to-day management of production teams and address any team issues promptly.
- Act as primary contact for staff and operational communications.
- Document and report production activities on a routine and consistent basis.
- Prepare progress reports for management review.
- Work with management to prepare project plans, budgets and schedules.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification.
- Experience as a baker.
- Interest to develop new food products using local ingredients.
- Ability to organize and deliver food product development projects.
- Ability to conduct team meetings to discuss project status and issues.
- Monitor project progress regularly and report the same to management and customers.
- Demonstrable ability to lead a production team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter that outlines their specific experience and how it relates to this position to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date: 1st October, 2022.
- Candidates should also clearly indicate their date of availability and a specific statement on their ability to relocate if offered a position.
- Applications submitted without a Cover Letter will be deemed non – responsive.