Vesa Fisheries Enterprise is currently seeking for a suitably qualified applicant to take the position of a Banking Officer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Banking Officer
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Benin City, Edo
About Vesa Fisheries Enterprise
Vesa Fisheries is a frontline player involved in the sales and marketing of frozen foods and other products. Vesa Fisheries has been serving the Nigerian economy for over 30 years, providing imported fresh and affordable frozen seafood to the Nigerian populace reaching out through our 3 branches in Lagos, Benin and Port Harcourt, thus creating value to customers.
The Banking Officer will be responsible for:
- Maintaining cashbook of the company’s accounts
- Writing of cheques.
- Handling cash payments and transactions.
- Carryout banking transactions.
- Any other job as assigned by the Managing Director.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Minimum of Degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics or any related field.
- Minimum of5 years previous experience in a related field.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proficient computer skills, including the ability to prepare spreadsheet;
- Good oral and written communication;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all level staff; etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ”Banking Officer-Benin” as the subject of the email.