Barry University International Scholarships in USA 2023
Barry University Scholarship Overview
Engage in life-long learning, growth and development with the help of the Merit-Based Scholarships for international students offered by the Barry University in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.
All international students interested to apply to any desired undergraduate programme at Barry are eligible to make an application for this merit-based scholarship.
Ideal candidates will be first-year students with F-1 visa status and adequate funds to support their expenses.
Read also: North American University International Scholarships in USA 2023
This Barry University International Scholarship award will typically be directed towards tuition fees.
Barry University is a private Catholic university in Miami Shores, Florida founded in 1940. It is one of the largest Catholic universities in the Southeast ranking 299th -391st among National Universities.
Barry’s top priority is to provide its students with a high-quality education in an environment conducive to a student and future professionals.
The successfully selected international students will be provided a merit-based scholarship to support the cost of the programme undertaken at Barry University.
Read also: Fully Funded EU Internship Program 2023
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply for this Barry University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at Barry University are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-year students.
- The applicants must have an F-1 visa status.
- The applicants must have adequate funding to meet their expenses.
- How to Apply: Interested students can apply for admission via the university portal or through the Common Application portal. All international students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- School testing results
- Official translations of documents
- Bank Letter
- Financial verification form
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to meet the country specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL internet-based – 61 to 79
- TOEFL paper-based – 500 to 550
- IELTS – 0 to 6.5
- Duolingo English Test –85 to 95
- PTE Academic Score –44 to 53
Read also: University of Queensland International Scholarship in Australia