Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science courses (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at BYCAS?
The following is the list of available National Diploma & Higher National Diploma courses/programmes offered in Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science, Elebele, Yenogoa that gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
About Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science
Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science is a state polytechnic located in Bayelsa state south south Nigeria.
The college was established in order to train students with education and skills to help them reach their goals, the college knows the power of a properly recreated and educated mind and believes producing
such students will have a huge impact on the educational sector of Nigeria.
Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science has no religious affiliation and admits students irrespective of their religious background, the college also admits students irrespective of their cultural or ethnical back grounds.
The college students body is relatively diverse (above average). The college also trains her students in entrepreneurship.
Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science provides a conducive environment for her students with well-furnished classrooms, library, good road network, power etc.
The college offers programs in Science and Technology, Social Science and Arts etc. There are no accommodation facilities.
Tuition and other fees go for less than N100,000 kinldy visit the website for more details on this.
Elebele Road, Elenele, P.M.B 168, Yenagoa Bayelsa State Nigeria.
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in BYCAS:
List of Accredited Courses Offered in BYCAS
BYCAS ND Admission Entry Requirements.
- Candidates must meet BYCAS cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science department and faculty requirements before being admitted.
BYCAS HND Admission Entry Requirements.
For a candidate to be considered for admission in the institution at HND level, the following basic requirements must be met;
In addition to National Diploma requirements,
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme.
- Applicant for the admission into Higher National Diploma programme must possess a National Diploma in the same programme with at least lower credit pass from Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic
or any other Polytechnic with accreditation in the relevant programme of study and with at least, one year post-ND relevant industrial training experience.
- In addition to the above, a candidate must meet the admission requirement for the ND programme of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic.
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified field may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.
Other Polytechnics’ Courses: