Benue: Loan Recovery Officer at Black Pen Recruitment (1 slot available)
Black Pen Recruitment is currently awaiting applications from qualified applicants in Nigeria. This opportunity is meant for individuals who are interested in filling the available position of a Loan Recovery Officer in financial technology (FinTech).
NOTE: The term “FinTech” is generally used to refer to technologies created to improve and automate the traditional forms of finance for businesses and consumers alike. Examples include software, mobile applications, and the such.
This job is best suited for individuals who are trained under the field of banking or finance in general. Please look through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Loan Recovery Officer (FinTech/Lending)
- Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time
- Work experience: 3 years or more
- Location: Benue.
- Job Field: Banking/Financial Services
Other jobs like this you might like:
About the Black Pen Recruitment
Black Pen Recruitment is a division of Black Pen Global. Based in Cape Town, it is a 100% female owned company. Our team consists of highly skilled multinational recruitment consultants from around the world, providing you with the best recruitment services from the southern tip of Africa. Black Pen is South Africa’s No.1 recruitment consultancy firm for FinTech, iGaming and Foreign Language Recruitment of the BPO Industry.
Why you should choose or work with us? Our expertise is what makes us stand out above the rest. Not only are we South Africa’s No.1 recruitment firm for FinTech, iGaming, and Foreign Language recruitment in the BPO services and industry, our team is highly experienced in delivering individual and large-scale recruitment services across Africa, Europe, the Middle East and the United States. Our extensive worldwide database and efficient search and screening process ensures that we will find the right candidates for you. Most conveniently, with our in-house team of qualified legal practitioners, we also help develop specialized expert placement services for legal process outsourcing.
- Handle recovery jobs assigned by visiting defaulters in their physical locations and convincing defaulting borrowers to make payments in line with their loan agreement
- Ability to investigate customer reasons/excuses to verify accuracy and gather evidence.
- Collaborate effectively with our internal teams and external collection agencies.
- Ability to follow up on pending payment agreements with default clients and reach negotiated agreements with them.
- Identify challenges in your own portfolio and discuss them with your manager and leadership, for a concerted effort toward debt recovery.
- Analyze the portfolio to identify risky segments, and determine the trends/root causes of default.
- Preparation of reports, providing insights based on data analysis and identification of patterns within your assigned customer portfolio
- Regularly review the communication in use in order to achieve efficiency and effectiveness.
- A University Degree from any related field is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in banking or microfinance operations directly dealing with delinquent clients and other problem-solving situations.
- Apt in negotiating and persuading.
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects.
- Excellent collaborator with internal teams.
- Excellent great communication skills, both oral and written, and reporting
- Good grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC program or have an exemption letter.
Salary + Benefits
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.