All prospective candidates who applied for admission into Bayelsa Medical University, Yenagoa (BMU) as institution of First Choice are required to apply online and pay for the screening exercise online application form at a fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only using their ATM debit cards on Interswitch. Note that: those willing to change their institution and make Bayelsa Medical University their First Choice with a UTME score of 140 and above in the 2023 JAMB UTME are qualified.
Also Check Out:
- OKOPOLY ND Part-time Admission Form For 2023/2024 Session
- AKSU Post-UTME/DE 2023: Cut-off Mark, Eligibility and Registration Details
- UDUTH Admission into School of Nursing, 2023/2024
The screening exercise for all candidates would be done strictly ONLINE by screening of qualifying results of candidates. There shall be no Post UTME candidates are therefore expected to fill the online application form, scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2023 Year’s UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s) with credit in the relevant subjects
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- B.Sc/HND/ND/NCE/A’Level Certificate (Direct Entry Candidates Only)
- Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
- Passport Photograph
Candidates with the relevant certificates such as B.Sc/HND/ND/NCE/A’Level (IJMB, JUPEB and Institute of Baccalaureate) Certificate may be considered for admission by Direct Entry. BMU also admit students from other universities with the appropriate CGPA through Inter-University Transfer.
a. All Candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings, and are further advised to upload their O’Level results to the JAMB CAPS portal as a pre-condition for admission.
b. Candidates are advised to regularly visit our website for update on their admission status.
Study at BMU Yenagoa and have access to:
- Local and Foreign Scholarship opportunities for all students
- Decent and Fully Equipped Hostel Accommodation with state-of-the-art facilities
- Constant internet connectivity with Wi-Fi
- Steady Power and Water Supply
- Uninterrupted Academic Calendar
- Safe environment with maximum security
- Well-equipped academic halls and laboratories
- International affiliated universities
For further information, kindly contact the Admissions Office, Bayelsa Medical University, Yenagoa on Tel: 08020880183 or 08131945483; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org