Boiler Operator (Rice Mill) at Umrainvest Hub Consult Limited
Suitably qualified and interested applicants are welcome to Umrainvest Hub Consult Limited for the vacant position of a Boiler Operator. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Boiler Operator (Rice Mill)
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Kwali Area Council, Abuja (FCT)
Other jobs like this you might like:
About Umrainvest Hub Consult Limited
Umrainvest Hub Consult Limited is an emerging management consulting firm that specialize in Agribusiness, Farms Management , Recruitment, Professional background Check Services, Research, Management training as well as Agricultural Training. We provide Management Consulting services to clients in the private and public sector within and outside Nigeria. Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigeria and Africa regional economies.
Umrainvest Hub Consult is a leading provider of diversified contracting services to support human resources departments by providing unique solutions in areas like recruitment, outsourcing, payroll administration, training & development etc.
- Monitoring equipment such as pressure gauges and temperature gauges to ensure safety standards are met
- Operate auxiliary equipment such as pumps or fans to ensure that the boiler or furnace runs smoothly
- Performing routine maintenance on boilers, including regular inspections and cleaning out ash deposits
- Recording operational data such as steam pressure and feedstock levels
- Operating and maintaining steam boilers used to generate electricity or provide heat for buildings or industrial processes
- Maintaining records of boiler usage and performance to ensure safe operation of equipment
- Monitoring environmental conditions in a building to ensure that it is well ventilated
- Operating control systems such as pressure valves and flow meters to regulate boiler output
- Regularly inspecting equipment for signs of wear or malfunction and making repairs to keep equipment operating efficiently
- OND, NCE, SSCE or HND in any related field or any other related professional qualification.
- 2 to 5 years working experiences in a Rice Mill Industry.
- Ability to create and follow schedules
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Language Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Team working skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.