Bond University International Scholarships in Australia 2023
Bond University Scholarship Overview
The Eastwest Strategic Trends Research Forum (ESTR-Forum) of the Faculty of Society and Design at Bond University is offering two Alan Chan HDR PhD Scholarships to high-achieving candidates.
The purpose of the Bond University International Scholarship programme is to support international students who want to pursue PhD studies for the academic session 2022/2023.
Read also: University of Manchester International Scholarships in UK 2023
Ranked 20th in the Times Higher Education among the best small universities in the world, Bond University is Australia’s first private;
not-for-profit university that seeks to be recognized internationally as a leading independent university.
The selected candidates will be provided a $AU 28,854 living stipend per annum and a full fee waiver for a three-years by Bond University.
Read also: Fully Funded IDB & KAUST Joint Scholarships in Saudi Arabia
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply for this Bond University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree program available in the following areas of interest in intercultural studies and International Relations:
- Diplomacy in a diversely-informed world
- Intercultural investigation of concepts and strategies of Peacebuilding
- Global perspectives for integrated sustainability
- The evolving role of the United Nations in 21st-century security problems
- Indigenous insights informing Australian diversity in the Indo-Pacific region
- The arising International Relations from the standpoint of Eastern philosophies: such as Confucian, Daoist, and Buddhist
- The International Relations of Space: Multilateralism vs Militarisation
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You are a domestic student if you are an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent visa holder.
- You are an international student, whether you are within or outside Australia, and you do not meet the domestic student criteria.
- Applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
Read also: Fully Funded King Fahd University Scholarships in Saudi Arabia
- How to Apply: Applications for admission can be submitted online via the university portal. Expressions of interest should be sent to FSDResearch@bond.edu.au
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Resume / CV
- Proposed topic with a brief written statement (1 page describing your research project area)
- Admission Requirements: The successful applicant will need to meet all Bond University requirements for entry into the PhD program and achieve the milestones required by the
University throughout their doctoral program.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): Academic
- Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT)
- C1 Advanced
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE)