This is a job opportunity for interested individuals at Flojonnie Nigeria Limited in Lagos. Applicants are needed for the available position of a Bookkeeper.
This job is best suited for people that are trained in the field of finance and accounting. Please look through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Bookkeeper
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work experience: 5 years.
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Finance/Accounting
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Content Marketing Officer at Credpal (Available at Lagos)
- Entry-Level Telesales Executive at Credpal (1 spot available)
- Accountant at Metro and Castle Ltd
- IT Administrator at Metro and Castle Limited
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
About Flojonnie Nigeria Limited
Flojonnie Nigeria Limited has a vision to become a global construction powerhouse in Nigeria and Africa. We began operations more than five years ago and have been known due to the quality of our work and a growing commitment to excellent business relationships with our clients. We started out small, with just a few people and a small office, and we are relentlessly driven to grow Flojonnie into a mega company to impact the world.
We have successfully completed several construction projects for individuals and corporate clients since inception. We have distinguished our company in the construction industry by being up-to-date and innovative in our approach to value creation and customer satisfaction. Because of how successful we integrate with our clients’ specifications, we dare to over deliver on their expectations. Our clients are happy doing business with us.
- The candidate must have worked in inventory and kept stock for a trading concern or at least 5 years.
- Candidate must have requisite accounting knowledge and ability to keep required records.
- Knowledge of accounting software is a must.
- Knowledge of Tax and other statutary deductions is a must.
Salary range: N70,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 7th July, 2022.