Suitably qualified applicants are welcome to Polo Limited for the vacant position of a Boutique Accountant and Inventory Officer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Boutique Accountant and Inventory Officer
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
- IT Infrastructure Officers at Meristem Securities Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
- Network Engineer at Beacongate Limited
- Senior DevOp Engineer at Zojatech Limited
About Polo Limited
Polo Limited is Nigeria’s foremost luxury goods company retailing high-end brands watch and jewellery brands. Established in 1987, Polo Limited is driven by the mission to serve and with a passion for excellent customer service, it has continued to redefine and refine retailing of luxury products in Nigeria.
- Posting of Petty Cash into vend/Tally or iVend/Sage.
- Preparation of Reports.
- Clearing of in-transit products within boutiques i.e. receiving/sending physical products on Vend·
- Booking of all Invoices including Aftersales Invoice.
- Weekly cycle counts of inventory at the boutique.
- POS Status Report of disputed transactions.
- Assisting the inventory Manager to discover defective, obsolete and damaged Products at the boutique level.
- Assist in the overall inventory management of the products at the boutique.
- Support the boutique manager in analyzing business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solution for IT needs.
- Daily review of inventory lists.
- Weekly cycle counts of inventory.
- Daily posting of transactions into Vend/iVend and Tally/SAGE.
- Reconciliations of boutique sales records.
- Keeping and managing of boutique’s petty cash/float.
- Monthly/Quarterly stock-count with Inventory team.
- Preparation of daily performance report and sending to the Management Accountant.
- Preparation of daily Aftersales report and sending to Aftersales Manager.
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned
Job Experience / Education
- A minimum of HND / B.Sc in Accounting, or any related discipline.
- MBA and professional qualifications like ACA, ACCA, CFA, CIMA, etc will be an added advantage.
- A minumum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Sound knowledge of IAS and IFRS.
- Experience in the use of accounting /supply chain software packages like Navision, SAP, Sage, Vend. I-vend, etc.
- Ability to use Office tools- MS word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Jobs with no deadline specified: