Suitably qualified applicants are welcome to MOT Lifestyle Limited for the vacant position of a Brand Manager. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Brand Manager
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos (Victoria Island)
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Network Engineer at Beacongate Limited
- Logistics Tracking Officer at Rainoil Logistics Services Limited
- MEAL Manager at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Senior DevOp Engineer at Zojatech Limited
- Field Camp Boss at Funtay Global Resources Limited
About MOT Lifestyle Limited
M.O.T is a brand based in Lagos, Nigeria that acts as a bridge between the quality and creative effort found in premium brands, and the affordability desired by women across the world. M.O.T creates timeless, functional, and affordable ready-to-wear clothing for the contemporary woman who desires to make a fashionable statement.
- The Brand Manager is in charge of defining the brand identity, telling the brand story and curating the overall customer experience. The role will require an in-depth knowledge of marketing, branding and communications. This individual should be creative, highly motivated and passionate.
- He/She will be responsible for overall brand development and messaging across all communication platforms, and would be expected to develop strategies for promotion, engagement, conversion and growth.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define and manage the brand identity, vision and overall marketing strategy.
- Curate customer experience by defining and managing the brand communication strategy across all communication and sales channels.
- Own, develop and maintain the external brand narrative.
- Create and execute marketing programs and campaigns.
- Carry out market research and studies to identify gaps and opportunities in the market, and get competitor and customer insights.
- Organizing brand events and promotion of products and collections.
- Creating customer feedback processes and providing useful feedback based on them.
- Designing brand collateral.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business or relevant field.
- Master’s Degree (or Second Degree equivalent).
- 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing and brand management.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to lead and inspire team members with a clear vision and strategy
- Strategic thinking and planning in line with set goals and objectives.
- Hardworking, driven and self-starting.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Research, critical thinking and analytical skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.