Oakleaf Pharmaceuticals is currently seeking applications from qualified applicants for the vacant position of a brand manager. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Brand Manager
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
About Oakleaf Pharmaceuticals Limited
Oakleaf Pharmaceuticals Limited was founded in 2011 in Lagos, Nigeria. We are importers and distributors of pharmaceutical products. Our focus at Oakleaf is Nutraceuticals and vitamin supplements, we believe these categories of products offer a healthier way to manage and treat a myriad of illnesses and disease states.
At Oakleaf pharmaceuticals, we have a holistic approach to healthcare. We are not just focused on treating diseases, we also want to educate people on how to prevent them in the first place. Our core values are; innovation, excellence, people development and integrity. We are focused on delivering innovative solutions to the teeming healthcare challenges in the world today. Our fight against Non-communicable diseases is one that drives and inspires us to do what we do. We believe together we can make the world a bit better than we met it.
- Prepare brand direction and communication for all out brands.
- Create detailing aids and presentation slides for all sku’s.
- Train all staff (old and new) on the use of detailing aids.
- Co-ordinate social media and brand communications.
- Identify research needs, execute research studies and projects, and analyze research in order to identify opportunities
- Stay current on market trends and competitive activity.
- Establish and maintain brand budgets.
- Define and manage the brand communication strategy using a variety of media.
- Own the development and messaging of the brand narrative.
- Create, execute, and manage marketing programs and campaigns.
- Candidate should have a Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) or any of the Biological Science courses.
- 3 – 6 years experience as a brand manager in a pharmaceutical industry
- Should reside in Lagos.
- A male is prefered for gender balance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.