Business Analyst at ErpSOFTapp Limited
Suitably qualified applicants are welcomed to ErpSOFTapp Limited for the vacant position of a Business Analyst. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Business Analyst
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Yaba, Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
About ErpSOFTapp Limited
We are a business consultancy company that believes in the disruptive power of using Odoo Enterprise Resource Planning. We are passionate about improving your business operations and your productivity. Our main focus is ensuring our clients can maximise their investment on a scalable platform like Odoo ERP.
- Using data modelling techniques to identify ways in which an organisation can operate more effectively.
- Communicate with senior people in organisations to find out what they hope to achieve
- Formulate ways for businesses to improve, based on previous research
- Persuade internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of new technology or strategies
- Oversee the implementation of new technology and systems
- Run workshops and training sessions
- Exploring how the organisation is currently operating via research, which could include interviewing employees and collecting quantitative data
- Explore different solutions, their risks, benefits and impacts
- Proposing solutions to an organisation’s leaders, and keeping them updated with progress
- Creating documents to outline the proposed changes and the steps involved.
- Ensuring the changes are made – for example, by overseeing the implementation of new technology or a new approach
- Contributing to training and support for people affected by new systems and processes.
Qualifications / Key Skills
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 5 years of work experience.
- Commercial Awareness
- Confidence in working with complex data and systems
- An understanding of how IT can be used to resolve problems
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels of an organisation
- Time management and organisational skills
- Problem-solving skills.
- An interest in, and understanding of, project management techniques.