Egatee Online E-Commerce is currently seeking applications from qualified applicants for the vacant position of a business developer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Business Developer – FMCG
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos (Ojo, Ikorodu, Ilupeju), Ogun, Oyo (Ibadan), Edo (Benin), Ondo (Akure), Kano, Rivers (Port Harcourt), Anambra (Onitsha) and Kaduna – Nigeria
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Human Resources Recruiter at Egatee Online E-Commerce
- Medical Sales Representative at Egatee Online E-Commerce
- Technical Solutions Architect at Gurugeeks Royalty Limited
- Intern / Volunteer at Gurugeeks Royalty Limited
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities and collaborate with executives to develop strategies for pursuing those opportunities.
- Candidates will be responsible for Client acquisition.
- Candidates are expected to meet sales targets either on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Track expenses on a regular basis, as well as ensure we are on track to meet revenue targets.
- OND / HND or B.scin a relevant discipline.
- Candidates must have FMCG, B2B, or B2C sales knowledge and market knowledge.
- 2 – 4 years of related experience of Sales knowledge in FMCG, Electronics, or Mobiles Phones & Accessories store/ sector.
- Excellent communication (Written and Verbal) Skills
N80,000 – N100,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.