This is a job opportunity from an anonymous employer targeted towards interested individuals in Lagos. Applicants are needed for the available position of a Consultant in Business Development or Sales.
This job is best suited for people who are well trained in the logistics or freight industry. Please look through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Business Development (Sales) Consultant
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Basic Qualification: Degree
- Work experience: 3 to 5 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Management and Business Development
- Salary: 350,000 to 450,000 naira
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Technicians at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative
- Entry-Level Telesales Executive at Credpal (1 spot available)
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
To add value to the sales department through professionalism and desire to achieve the goals of the organization. The business officer will drive the sales for the Nigeria office by developing new business.
- Quoting client for shipment when requested is sent
- Developing new business and clients
- Customer services and maintaining relationships-existing clients
- Ensure targets are met
- Cold calling
- Handling customer queries
- Meeting with client
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in the logistics/freight industry.
- It will be beneficial if the candidate has worked with dangerous goods on a regular previously.
- Must have a good understanding of all modes of transport air, sea, and road as well as the local rules and regulations pertaining to customs imports and exports.
- Previous sales/business development experience is essential.
- Pay attention to details
- Full understanding of all types of logistics (AIR, SEA, ROAD)
- Problem-solving skill
- Goal orientated
- Involvement and consultation
- Team Player
- Loyalty and commitment
- Hard and smart work
- Punctuality and attendance.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Remuneration: NGN 350,000 – 450,000 plus Commission, Fuel Allowance for Business Travel. This is negotiable depending on experience and value added to the organization
Application Deadline: Not specified.