Business Development Executive at EsperaSoft Systems Limited (1 Opening)
Are you searching for a job as a business development executive? If yes, then this is the right job for you as EsperaSoft Systems Limited is in need of a quallified personnel to fill the vacant position of a business development executive.
About the Company
EsperaSoft Systems Limited – Our subsidiary, a Fast-growing Multipurpose platform (eCommerce, real estate, etc) is built with a simple belief: You can get everything you need in one platform. That is why we are bringing Everything in Nigeria to the same place.
- We are looking to employ result-driven and detail-oriented, business development officers to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase business sales and income.
- To be successful in this role, you should be someone who is able to explain our services and convince both existing and prospective subscribers to buy into the services we offer.
- Ultimately, an exceptional business development officer should have strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and analytical skills.
- Note that this is a partly remote job. Recruited applicants will be making very minimal contact with our office.
Job Responsibilities of a Business Development Executive
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company subscribers and business partners.
- Identify new market opportunities via market research and initiate contacts.
- Maintain positive growth in your market area.
- Analyze sales reports, and provide strategies to trim overhead and increase profit.
- Respond to all issues with prompt attention.
- Analyzing subscribers’ feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- OND / Bachelor’s Degree in any field with experience in business development, marketing or a related field.
- 0 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role will be an added advantage.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of prioritizing responsibilities
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to explore new market opportunities while maintaining a solid hold on existing ones
- Excellent eye for details
- Good social media skills
- Effective communication skills.
- Lagos Residents ONLY.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application, CV and any other documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Successful candidates will be contacted for a remote interview process
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng