This is a job opportunity for interested individuals at PPC Limited in Lagos. Applicants are needed for the available position of a Business Development Executive.
This job is best suited for people in the field of sales and marketing. Please look through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work experience: 4 to 5 years.
- Location: Lagos (Ikeja)
- Job Field: Sales/Marketing
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Digital Marketing Executive at La Roche Nigeria Limited
- Entry-Level Telesales Executive at Credpal (1 spot available)
- Technicians at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
About PPC Limited
With a track record exceeding two decades, PPC has become the leading provider of high quality systems integration services. Whether in oil & gas, healthcare, telecommunications, transportation, hospitality or the Power sector, PPC’s expertise has made a positive impact in virtually all sectors of the economy. Our strength lies in our ability to integrate very complex systems, a well-trained, highly motivated and customer-friendly staff; good understanding of technology & engineering; and a quality system that imbibes international best practices and conforms to ISO 9001 standards.
Some of the unique services we provide to the different industry segments include: consultancy and project definition, technical/audit survey, procurement, construction, installation, commissioning, maintenance, operations and project management.
Summary of Roles / Responsibilities
- Identify clinical days for each department to introduce the organization’s new services.
- Engage in the marketing of other General Hospitals and private Health clinics within your territory.
- Introduce the brand to doctors and follow-up with patient referrals from public and private hospitals.
- Introduce the brand and organize corporate organizations for corporate screening and partnership.
- Partner with reputable HMOs and their corporate clients.
- Make enquiries on the numbers of doctors and consultants available each day, and partner with them to get referrals.
- Project the statistics of patients per unit and work assiduously on doubling this figure per day and meeting the set target.
- Promote brands and marketing activities.
- Attend to client’s enquiry and keep proper records to be forwarded to the BDM / Head of Commercial.
- Clients’ follow-up after test/procedures for feedback processes.
- Assist in developing new business relationships and new clientele.
- Develop effective and professional presentations of the organization’s services.
- Send daily and weekly reports on marketing activities and issues encountered.
- Any other duties assigned by the manager.
Qualification and Person Specification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any health-related field.
- 4-5 years of business development working experience in the healthcare sector.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the ever-evolving online and offline marketing of health services.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Ability to implement strategies for better market opportunity beyond the business environment.
- Negotiating skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Attention to detail.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Application Deadline: 12th July, 2022.