This is to inform the general public that FairMoney Nigeria is currently recruiting for the position of Business Development Lead. Interested and qualified persons should kindly go through the post below for full details:
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
We are seeking competent, self motivated, hardworking and result driven professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Lead
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Lead to help us expand our drive our SME products. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Strong relationship management skills
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding business KPIs and OKRs
- Ensuring that team is coordinated and meeting expectations.
- Meeting monthly target for the team
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Conducting presentations with interested MSMEs
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training team members and helping them develop their skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus.
Application Closing Date
- A screening call with the Senior Recruiter ~30 mins
- Technical interview with the hiring manager.