A business development manager is needed at Creatrix Empire International Limited for immediate employment. Interested persons are free to apply.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Responsibilities of a Business Development Manager
- Enhance operational staff business development capabilities and work with them to achieve their winning works targets
- Develops and regularly updates a comprehensive business development plan, with targeted goals, objectives, methods, quantifiable outcomes, and timelines to achieve agency sustainability and annual budget goals
- Develop an understanding of relevant sectors and how they are likely to respond
- Undertake key research to understand the Business and project drivers of sectors, customers, and potential opportunities
- Analyzes and identifies scope for business case analysis and recommends solutions and improvements to business procedures
- Engage with sectors and customers to anticipate potential business opportunities and implement actions that will position the company with a differentiated advantage
- Ensure effective management of customer satisfaction surveys
- Prepare programs of external communication, customer engagement, and brand promotion that will contribute to the achievement of the company’s objectives
- Identify and maintain new contacts and networks relevant for business development and project identification
- Develop key strategic consultancy partnerships, in line with the organization’s partnership framework
- Assess value for money and make recommendations for improvement.
- Secure clients and partnerships for the company on monthly basis.
- Develop and implement an annual Business Development plan for the Company.
- Strengthen the Company’s business development and marketing processes, systems, and procedures including the marketing and contacts database; knowledge database and management; lead identification, selection, and management; lead and opportunities pipeline; etc.
- Strengthen the processes, systems, and procedures to improve the quality and speed of preparation of expressions of interest, and proposals for opportunities and ensure continuous improvement.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with existing and potential key clients, strategic partner firms, and independent consultants.
- Organize and implement a client and partner care program including client satisfaction/feedback surveys, client and partner development activities, and client and partner events.
- Conduct reviews of projects, ensuring that any lessons learned are appropriately disseminated and acted upon.
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touchpoints, establish budget guidelines, participate in events, document business processes, and provide additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Identify the effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior management about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Management.
Required Qualifications of a Business Development Manager
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Public Administration, Non-profit Management, or other related field or substantial commensurate experience in similar roles in this field.
Other Selection Criteria (Skills, Knowledge, and Experience):
- 3 – 5 years work experience
- Demonstrated success leading business strategy development, business-to-business partnering
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate information in a clear and concise manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and management systems
- Experience in building commercial relationships to help deliver improved service and innovation to the customer
- Detailed knowledge of marketing and business development (strategic and tactical)
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to seek and develop new relationships to achieve strategic business objectives
- Ability to convert client relationships into opportunities for the business.
- Ability to contribute to the development of strategy and take responsibility for delivering strategic objectives
- Ability to recognize changing market forces that may impact upon own or customers’ business and puts plans into action to make a positive contribution.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of different teams both internally and externally.
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.