This is a job opportunity for interested individuals at PPC Limited in Lagos. Applicants are needed for the available position of a Business Development Manager.
This job is best suited for people in the field of sales and marketing. Please look through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work experience: 5 to 7 years.
- Location: Lagos (Ikeja)
- Job Field: Sales/Marketing
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Business Development Executive at PPC Limited
- Technicians at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative
- Entry-Level Telesales Executive at Credpal (1 spot available)
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
About PPC Limited
With over 20 years track record of delivering turnkey engineering solutions across 5 business sectors – Telecommunications, Energy, Health, Transport and Building Management Systems, PPC (formerly Philips Projects Centre) is a Systems Engineering and Integration Company whose activities are primarily geared towards providing specialized integrated solutions. PPC started business in 1991 as Philips Projects Centre, an affiliate of Philips Electronics N.V. of the Netherlands. The PPC acronym was retained after a strategic management buyout of the Dutch parent company.
With a track record exceeding two decades, PPC has become the leading provider of high quality systems integration services. Whether in oil & gas, healthcare, telecommunications, transportation, hospitality or the Power sector, PPC’s expertise has made a positive impact in virtually all sectors of the economy. Our strength lies in our ability to integrate very complex systems, a well-trained, highly motivated and customer-friendly staff; good understanding of technology & engineering; and a quality system that imbibes international best practices and conforms to ISO 9001 standards.
Some of the unique services we provide to the different industry segments include: consultancy and project definition, technical/audit survey, procurement, construction, installation, commissioning, maintenance, operations and project management.
Summary of Roles / Responsibilities
- Responsible for total sales results for the Centre.
- Manage and coordinate on-ground marketing activities for the center including getting data from other centers to support sales activities
- Maintain a healthy funnel of opportunities to be closed month on month – HMOs, Private Hospitals/companies, Public Hospitals, Diagnostics Centres etc.
- Own the forecast process including funnel maintenance of the channel in the assigned territory
- Develop strategies to increase patronage and position the center as a Diagnostic Center of choice
- Work closely with the Center Manager and the Clinical team to support value-adding programs and initiatives
- Explore, Develop and Maintain strategic relationships with key accounts
- Negotiate with potential Accounts/Customers, special deals, pricing, timing, service compensation in line with BTHDC policy
- Identify new business, channel opportunities and customer needs in the region to ensure business growth
- Provide input for the business planning exercise: market trends, competitor behaviour, potential projects and other relevant business information of the Healthcare Diagnostics Industry
- Develop and maintain up to date market intelligence on available/potential opportunities, competition, threats within the territory and report same promptly.
- Maintain a healthy database of accounts and ensure optimal relationship management of key clients for the Center
- Timely preparation of reports weekly, monthly or otherwise required
- Effectively managing the sales and marketing staff and sales agents in line with the established Performance Management principle
Qualification and Person Specification
- Bachelor Degree in Medical or related Sciences, Business Management or Marketing.
- 5 – 7 years of business development working experience in the healthcare sector.
- Detailed service knowledge & Training
- Market research and study
- Healthcare Industry Knowledge
- Solution selling skills and key account management
- Business Communication/Presentation Skills.
- Creativity and Innovative
- Commercially astute
- Personal Integrity and Maturity
- Good Inter-personal and Relational Skills (Team Oriented).
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Application Deadline: 12th July, 2022.