This is to inform the general public that FairMoney Nigeria is currently recruiting for the position of Business Development Officer. Interested persons should kindly go through the post below for full details:
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- We are looking to employ a driven and detail-oriented business development officer to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales.
- Your responsibilities include identifying company products and services that are underperforming, developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, and improving existing sales proposals.
- You should also ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong relationship management skills
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Selling FairMoney Salary Account and FairSave to customers
- Selling Corporate Account opening to MSEMs
- Visiting customer offices/location to conduct presentations
- Managing customer expectations and relations
- Identifying new business markets
- Recording daily customer transactions
- Performing as key contact for selected customer relationships.
- Initiating apt activities to ensure on time and scheduled response to customers.
- Providing support to open and link new accounts on Fair Account (salary and Fairsave)
- Ensuring all customers are on Tier 3 account.
- Meeting Monthly Target
- Reviewing independently all documents and link entire customer accounts to suitable relationship.
- Developing and overseeing relationships with clients performing alongside Relationship Manager to ensure top level service provided to clients
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus.
Application Closing Date
- A screening call with the Senior Recruiter – 30 mins
- Technical interview with the hiring manager.