HRbreakoutRoom – Our client in the candle production industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
Business Manager Roles and Responsibilities
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in alignment with the company’s mission.
- Define, monitor, and coordinate team member’s daily tasks and ensure top sales, productivity, accountability and management of company’s time/resources and proposing corrective actions if
- Monitor companys KPI’s, providing reports to management and suggestions for improvements.
- Monitor operations effectiveness and efficiency in all back-office processes including stock management, ensuring the compliance with company guidelines and processes are followed during
- Ensure proper management of customer enquiries and complaints when they arise i.e proper customer service through all the sales channels.
- Be abreast with industry trends to determine the need for improvements and new product development.
- Analyze sales, revenue, financial records and make business forecasts.
- Provide periodic reports to management on the state of affairs of the company.
- Constant maintenance of client’s database such as their contacts,last purchase date details and when next purchase is likely due, birthdays and anniversaries etc., and remembering to celebrate them via SMS or text messages.
- Organizing and preparing for exhibitions, outdoor sales/pop up sales events.
- Generate content for social media and distribution of same.
- Working with management to organize and execute online and offline sales campaigns in line with the goal of achieving set sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate and send weekly email marketing blasts, WhatsApp messages, and bulk sms.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness.
- Serve as a link between management and team members by handling questions and helping resolve work related problems.
- Summarily thinking on your feet as the business owner.
Business Manager Skills and Requirements
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Management or a related field
- 2 – 4 years experience preferably in a Business Development/Management role
- Experience meeting revenue, profit and growth targets
- Excellent written and good communication skills is required.
- Diplomatic skills to be used in front of the customers.
- Confidence in undertaking presentations to vast number of people.
- Analytic skills to review both financial and operational data.
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills.
Business Manager Salary
N100,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Business Manager Application Closing Date
15th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.