Business Manager (Call2fix) at Alpha Mead Group
Alpha Mead Group is in need of qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Business Manager. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Business Manager, Call2fix
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos
About Alpha Mead Group
Alpha Mead Development Company (AMDC) is Nigeria’s ﬁrst Real Estate Development & Infrastructure Company certified to International Standards (ISO 9001:2015) by the United Kingdom Accreditation Services (UKAS). Established in 2013, our goal is to lower the entry barrier to home ownership for middle income Africans; develop and management Infrastructure projects for government and private investors; and Renovation, Retrofit and Renewal Corporate Real Estate assets for investors and businesses.
Our technology can deliver homes within nine to 10 days – post foundation – reduce cost of construction up to 20% and cut material wastage to near-zero level. Leveraging our Advisory Services, we have also taken a research-driven approach to ease the housing financing bottleneck that inhibits homeownership and profitable Real Estate investment. Whatever your Real Estate and Infrastructure needs are; we have both technical and operational capacities to take your project from design to completion; oﬀering you insights about key markets, and helping you take the opportunities there.
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets
- Design business strategies and plans in ensuring the call2fix business is profitable
- Pitch business services to prospective clients
- Develop marketing strategies that reposition the call2fix business for profitability
- Enable the creation of new revenue opportunities for the company through venturing and business model innovation.
- Drive commercial viability of the Call2fix Service
- Articulate business intelligence to support business growth and services.
- Assessing new business opportunities with a strong revenue target in mind
- Maintaining strong and prosperous working relationships with important clients
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with senior managers, partners, and other stakeholders
- Oversee the registration of artisans on the Call2fix platform
- Run deep background checks on the recruited artisans before onboarding
- Ensure client complaints are quickly attended to
- Designing training programs and workshops for Facility Managers, Technicians, and other key service providers
Customer Relationship Management Functions:
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features on the app
- Manage customers to identify, monitor, address, and eliminate all issues around customer quotation for any requests while ensuring the environmental, health, and safety issues relating to the same.
- Prepare and communicate status reports with top management
- Oversee data backup and system security operations (e.g., user authorization, firewalls)
- Assess system performance and recommend improvements
- Ensure the Call2fix platform such as the app and website are functioning optimally
- Resolve issues escalated by customers, technicians, and site engineers
- Work with UI/UX designers in ensuring the interface is user-friendly
- Stay abreast of technology waves and customer insights related to the company’s business lines.
- Troubleshooting and resolving any problems on the app or Call2fix website
- Work with a team of developers in performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures, as well as improving code and re-designing tasks.
- B.Sc / B.Tech. in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or relevant field
- 5 – 7 years cognate experience as a Business Manager in an IT capacity
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Ideal candidate must have worked in a facility management environment
- Intermediate proficiency in programming languages, such as Java, SQL, .NET, and C. will be a huge plus.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng